- K21 Compound, a Potent Antifungal Agent: Implications for the Treatment of Fluconazole-Resistant HIV-Associated Candida Species
- A quaternary ammonium silane antimicrobial triggers bacterial membrane and bioflm destruction
- Quaternary ammonium silane, calcium and phosphorus-loaded PLGA submicron particles against Enterococcus faecalis infection of teeth: An in vitro and in vivo study
- Effect of a Novel Quaternary Ammonium Silane cavity Disinfectant on Cariogenic Biofilm Formation
- Transdentinal Cytotoxicity and Macrophagephenotype of a Novel Quaternary Ammoniumsilane Cavity Disinfectant.